- Domestic order processing is 3-10 business days (holidays & weekends are not included). This has been temporarily extended due to high demand. Shipping is 1-5 business days depending on which shipping service is chosen.
- International order processing is 3-12 business days (holidays & weekends are not included). Shipping can take up to 15 business days, this depends on the carrier.
- Orders are shipped out ASAP after the label is printed. You will receive a tracking email shortly.
- Once it has been taken to the post office, it can take up to 3 business days to update the tracking number.
- It is highly recommended that you add your phone number or email to the tracking number for updates, this helps to prompt the carrier that you are paying attention to the package.
- If it has been more 3 business days and no changes occur with your tracking number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number.
- Due to the nature of our products along with sanitary reasons, all sales are nonrefundable, nonexchangeable, and final. Order cancellations are not accepted.
- Please contact email@example.com with your name and order number as soon as possible so we can assist you. Shipping will have to be re-paid for orders that have already been dispatched and shipped out.
My package arrived damaged, what should I do?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting photos to help us determine how to proceed. Please include your full name and order number.
- We are international, shipping to over 230 countries & territories around the world. We ship to North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe & Australia.
- REMINDER: Once we ship out your order, it is your responsibility to cover any customs fees & charges associated with the order. If you do not pay the fees, your package will be shipped back to us and we will provide a refund to you minus any shipping charges once we have received the package in good condition. We are not responsible for any damages or stolen items during the shipping process.
How are shipping costs calculated?
- Our shipping costs are provided directly by UPS/USPS. The shipping rates are the exact amount we get charged in order to ship your order to your provided address. We do not profit any amount from shipping, nor do we charge handling fees.